Thursday, February 10, 2011

Train for the Fight!

Okay, folks, here is Episode 5 of the Fire Service Warrior Video Blog.  This week we are talking about fitness!


In the comments section give us all an idea of what kind of fitness program you are following.

I'm going ahead at posting a bunch of links here for resources I like, folks I mentioned in the blog, and some I didn't.  Give them a look and see what works for you. 
SEALFit
CrossFit
Starting Strenght
Robb Wolf
Mobility WOD
SCFD7

If you are looking to buy fitness equipment I am a big supporter of Rogue Fitness.  We just got an S2 set-up and bumper plates for one of our stations, and I think their rings and bumpers are great.  Plus, all of their signature racks, stands, and weights are made in the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment