Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Page

So, with all the people screaming that we are too aggressive in the fire service, I decided to create a sub page here where I can post information about why we search.  When people ask, "Why do they go in there," it will be a forum for that information.  I don't want to simply post newspaper articles and links though.  If you rescue someone from a burning building during a search, or one of your Brothers or Sisters does, email me a little bit about the fire and how they made the grab and I will post it on the "Why We Search" page.  I will edit for basic use of the English language.  Please don't share Department Names or Firefighter Names unless you have the permission to do so.  If you send me the info I assume you have permission.  Let's see if we can create a forum to show folks exactly why we search. 

Please email any stories you want to share to thefireservicewarrior@gmail.com with the subject heading "Why We Search".  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment