Monday, March 21, 2011

Live! From FDIC

Here is Episode 10 of the Video Blog.



Things have been exciting today. I got handed the first "real" copy of my book, The Combat Position: Achieving Firefighter Readiness, Fire Engineering has launched on blogtalkradio.com and I was a guest today of Bobby Halton's. You can hear that here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fireengineeringtalkradio/2011/03/21/episode-2--live-monday-from-fdic


Also, the folks at Fire Engineering online stopped into my Workshop session today and at this to say.

I will be tweeting all week from FDIC using the hastag #FDIC2011, so check out www.twitter.com/ChrisFSW and let me know how your FDIC is going too. Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris, nice chatting with you today, I really wish I had more time, just had to get back to class. I will certainly get back with you and give you some input on the book. Congrats and good luck! Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked up a copy today before flying back home to Denver. I'll spread the word out here for you. Congratulations!
    Dave

    ReplyDelete