Monday, November 8, 2010

Where are you?

Seriously, I'm going to post something about the fire service this week, but I thought it would be interesting to mention some statistics I was just looking at for the blog here.

This is where people have been from that are visiting the blog in the last month.  Welcome to everyone from outside the US.  Thanks especially to Brazil for such a strong showing!  Watch out though, the French are gaining on you.  Oh, and to my friends in the UK, the Chinese are looking to knock you guys and gals down.  It's really nice to see that this is being viewed all over the world.  I hope that the ideas and discussion are useful to you all.  Please shoot me a note with how you have found the blog and what you would like to see discussed!  Thank you all!!
 
United States
 1,136
Canada
 92
Brazil
 35
France
 23
South Africa
 19
Hungary
 17
Luxembourg
17
Portugal
15
United Kingdom
 10
China
 7

1 comment: