Tuesday, May 3, 2011

When You Care to Send the Very Best

So, like much of the world I tuned in Sunday night to see the President's announcement that Usama Bin Laden had been located and killed by the US Military.  I watched the news coverage yesterday without any surprise to hear that the Tier 1 Navy SEAL Special Mission Unit assigned to the Joint Special Operations Command was tasked with the mission.  God Bless the men who raise their hand to do such important, difficult, and dangerous work, and God Bless their families, who put up with their loved ones being deployed or training far more then they are at home.

I was going to post a new video yesterday, but I'll be honest I felt like the world news that was developing was more worthwhile then what I would have shared.  For today I would like to just remind everyone that PJ Norwood and I will be hosting "Making The Turn" tomorrow night on BlogTalkRadio for Fire Engineering.  Tune in at 7:30 Eastern/4:30 Pacific and call in to talk with us or our special guest Diane Feldman, Managing Editor of Fire Engineering and the lady who makes FDIC happen, if you want to find out how to start writing for Fire Engineering or presenting at FDIC.

Hope to hear from you tomorrow.  God Bless the Troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment